TO: ALL NAIROBI HOSPICE COMPANY MEMBERS
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR 2020
Notice is hereby given that the 30th Annual General Meeting of Nairobi Hospice Company will be held VIRTUALLY on Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 3.00 p.m. to transact the following business:
A G E N D A
1. To read the notice convening the meeting.
2. To receive apologies and verify proxies
3. To confirm the minutes of the 29th Annual General Meeting held on 27th November 2019.
4. To receive and adopt the Chairman’s Report.
5. To receive and adopt the Annual Accounts of the Company and receive the Hon. Treasurer’s report for the year ended June 2020.
6. To appoint the Company’s Auditors for the year 2020 – 2021.
7. To elect members of the Board:
Ratify appointment of acting Chaiman of the Board
New appointment – Ms. Rose Detho
Directors who are due to retire on rotation and eligible for re-election:
Miss. Monique Mukayagi, Mrs. Millicent Omondi, Mr. Mugo wa Karanja, and Mrs. Laelia Anderson.
8. Leadership changes at Nairobi Hospice (Chief Executive Officer Position)
9. Ratify amendments to Nairobi Hospice Articles of Association
10. To transact any other business of which due notice has been given.
11. Vote of thanks to the Chairman by a member of the Company.
Please send your apologies and submit your proxy if you are unable to attend.
Jophece Yogo, CPS (K)