This is a short course that targets health care professionals who are practicing in the health care set-up. It seeks to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge in management of patients with Palliative Care needs due life-threatening diseases that they have as well are their families.
The participants will cover the following areas in broad.
- Principles and management of patients needing Palliative care.
- Ethical and legal aspects in Palliative care
- Management of psychosocial issues in Palliative care
Roles candidates are equipped for.
- Basic training and patient care
1. Practicing health care workers and people working in departments dealing with life threatening.
2. Fees ksh. 13,500